When it comes to your invoice & statement printing!
1. When was the last time you reviewed the service you get from your print supplier?
At the very least you should be visited by your print services provider every 6 months. This will ensure you are kept up to date with latest innovations, products and services.
2. How proactive is your print provider in suggesting alternate solutions to ensure you get the best option for all your printing needs?
3. What accreditations do they have for example ISO 9001; (quality) ISO 27001 (Information Security & Management)
4. Is the company customer focused? They provide solutions for you and not what suits them?
5. Can they be flexible and respond quickly and systematically to a change in specification or delivery dates?
6. Does the mailing house provide free data cleansing and checking to ensure your addresses are complete and suitable for mailing discounts?
7. Do you have a dedicated project or account manager who understands your business and requirements?
8. Is the print supplier financially stable, how long have they been in business and what customers do they supply?
9. Do you feel that when you pick up the phone to the company you get a personal service and that your print supplier is really listening? Are they quick to respond to your needs?
10. Finally when things go wrong, after all, we are only human, how quickly does your print supplier put right what went wrong irrespective of where the blame lies?
If the answer is a resounding “NO” to any of the above then it is time to review your print supplier. Jot down a list of things that you aren’t happy with and phone us! for an impartial discussion.
Follow us on twitter to keep up to date with our news, reviews and features!