There are many benefits for an organisation considering outsourcing its payroll processing and printing.
Businesses face enough daily challenges and streamlining some of the internal business processes is advantageous. One of the key areas is to outsource your payroll processing or payroll printing, or both because it affords the following benefits:
- Cost reduction
- Reduces the workload of the payroll department
- Reliability – outsourced payroll processing and printing will speed up the process providing paper and electronic distribution of payslips
- Expertise in payslip printing by selecting the right service provider
- Flexibility to meet your needs over time and as your business grows
- Speed and accuracy
- Payroll is processed offsite so there are no concerns over data integrity and data protection
- Allied to the above is the provision of a full disaster recovery facility which means that your payslips will be processed no matter what and data is secure
- No expensive in-house I.T. as expertise is provided by the incumbent supplier
How do you choose the right partner?
- Look for ISO27001 accreditation along with GDPR compliance they can demonstrate robustly secure processes and procedures
- Expertise – how knowledgeable about payroll systems and software is the service provider?
- Can data be accepted from more than one source i.e. multi-files, multi-channels, multi-locations?
- What mailing or distribution options are available by your managed service provider i.e. mailing, return to head office, email or online payslips
- Can they offer the flexibility to meet your specific and changing needs?
- Can they demonstrate excellent customer service?