Digital Print Management offer a flexible payslip printing service; a powerful multi-channel production and distribution service for payslip printing, payroll and all ancillary documents.
Your company’s payslips are printed in A4 format or pressure sealed for added security.
It’s never been easier to outsource your payslip Printing and mailing
There is no need to change the way you work as an organisation.
From a single data file, we do the rest; from printing to posting, emailing or online viewing; or a combination of all three!
Once distributed, PDF’s can be viewed via an online portal or emailed to the employee.
How secure is the process?
All processing is managed in a CCC&C accredited ISO 27001 production environment.
Payslip processing and printing is secure and sensitively managed.
What about my other employee documents?
Send a data file with payslips, p45’s, p11d’s and p60’s we will print and distribute according to your requirements.
Benefits of Outsourcing payslip printing and mailing
There are many benefits for a company in outsourcing its payroll processing and printing.
Businesses face ongoing challenges on a daily basis and streamlining some of the internal processing is advantageous.
One of the key areas is by outsourcing payroll printing.
- Cost reduction
- Reduction in payroll department workload
- Reliability – outsourced payslip printing speeds up the process, printing and distribution of payslips
- Expertise in payslip printing by working with the right service provider
- Flexibility to meet your business needs over time
- Speed and accuracy using pressure seal mailers
- Data files are processed offsite with data integrity and data protection at the heart of the process
- Allied to the above is the provision of a disaster recovery service which means that your payslips will process no matter what and data is secure
- No expensive in-house I.T as expertise is provided by us
How do you choose a payslip printer?
- Do they have ISO27001 and can demonstrate secure processes and procedures?
- Expertise – how knowledgeable about payroll systems and software is the service provider?
- Can data be accepted from mulitple sources i.e. multi-files, multi-channels, multi-locations?
- What mailing or distribution options are available – mail, return to head office, email and online access to view/downlaod payslips
- Flexibility to meet specific needs?
- Do they demonstrate excellent customer service?