It is our intention to provide you with a unique user friendly desktop mailing service.
We will do our very best to ensure that the print-2-mail service website is available for your use and functions correctly.
However, there will be times when we cannot guarantee that it will be available or that it will always function as expected; this maybe due to technical issues, site maintenance, internet connection drop out issues at the customer or at our end.
When you place the order, your mailing will be processed and mailed out based on the set up of the shop you need i.e. next day or same day service.
Same day service means that if your files are uploaded before 4PM your letters will be mailed out that day.
Next day service means that if files are uploaded by 11:59PM letters will be mailed the next day.
In the event we are unable to send your mailing we will advise you.
Your mailings are managed in a secure C & CCC (cheque & credit clearing company) and UK Cheque Printing Industry Standard 55, which details the access controls, operational requirements and staffing policies required to be a member of the UK Cheque Printer Accreditation Scheme (CPAS).
Additionally, the production facility where your mail is printed and mailed is approved to ISO27001 information security and data is uploaded over an encrypted https connection the same standard as on line banking.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/(GDPR)
This means that we will:
- only process the data that you send us in accordance with your written instructions in the form of your order
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of your data and to ensure that your data is securely processed
- provide you with whatever evidence you reasonably require to demonstrate our compliance to the requirements of the GDPR, within 30 days of any request received by you as long as the request is made in writing and is sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ensure that all staff involved in the processing of personal data are subject to an obligation to keep any personal data that you send to us confidential; and
- notify you immediately in the event of a breach of our obligations under the GDPR.
- any data sent through the Print-2-Mail portal will be removed from the Print-2-Mail system after 30 days of it being received.
The data controller is responsible for ensuring that there is a legal basis for processing data through the Print-2-Mail portal.
The GDPR states that you need to identify a lawful basis for processing personal data:-
- that data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
- necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights, freedoms of the data subject.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any consequential or special loss, including but not limited to;
- loss of profits – the profits you would have made had we not made an error
- loss of sales or business – the value of sales you would have made had we not made an error
- loss of contracts – any contract you have with other companies that are terminated as a result of our error
- loss of anticipated earnings – any savings that you were expecting to make but did not as a result of our error
- loss of goodwill – damage to your brand or reputation or in the way other businesses perceive you
We do not accept any liability whatsoever for the late delivery of items where late delivery is caused by delays in Royal Mail’s network.
What you are responsible for
Print-2-Mail enables you to preview your mailing at each step; your composition, document accuracy and content are the responsibility of the user.
We do not check the content in any way and you are responsible for the legality and accuracy of your mailing.
Once you’ve placed the order, it will go straight into production and we will be unable to cancel the order.
You are responsible for paying us for the service that you order and our payment terms are strictly net 7 days.
We reserve the right to cancel any mailing and refund your money in the event that we believe that it may be detrimental to our company to send out your mailing.
We reserve the right to suspend the service until such times as the account is bought up to date and payment is made in full.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime and it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of such changes before using the service.
We accept no responsibility or liability for any breach of our commitments under this agreement that results from a situation beyond our control.
The VAT charge is applied on all Print-2-Mail orders.
We are based in England and this website and the service we provide are subject to the Law of England and Wales and the English Law Courts.
Your use of our service confirms your agreement to this.