Reducing the cost of your financial administration and improving efficiency in the fiscal process is vital to the success of any business.
Endless hours are wasted chasing unmatched and unauthorised supplier invoices because of decisions made on poor information management.
The heart of the process is ensuring bills are paid on time with minimum query management.
Traditional paper-based print and mail solutions can be labour and paper-intensive.
Automating the processing of invoices by integrating straightforward workflow and document management software within your existing systems removes the manual repetitive nature of these tasks.
Our solutions deliver more time and cost savings for accounts payable/receivable departments.
Invoice processing is part of a suite of accounting and billing solutions we provide to our customers who wish to speed up the processing by integrating our software into your billing platform.
Having a complete view of the accounts payable (AP) process and automating AP through a streamlined end to end invoice management system means that endless hours aren’t wasted chasing unmatched and unauthorised supplier invoices.
Paper-based systems can be prone to errors taking time to manually input invoices, match and validate invoices with purchase orders and handle supplier enquiries.
Compromising key business relationships due to poor communication involving senior management results in more disputes and delays.
Our solution, AP ProcessFlows will automate consolidate and reconcile orders, invoices, payments and related documents to help manage allocations, cash flow and payments by giving you control of your AP process.
AP ProcessFlows will transform the way you handle incoming customer bills, make efficiency gains in your AP process and give you accurate analytical management information ensuring you manage supplier relationships online, paperlessly and build your payment decision making accurately.
Distribution of supplier documents internally is effortless and you manage the paper flow within your organisation.
How can you reduce the cost of invoice processing?
There is no need for a company to sink under a mountain of supplier invoices and remittances.
Processing an invoice is expensive and time-consuming.
Automating your AP using AP ProcessFlows Invoice Processing gives you these benefits:
- automatically match and verify scanned invoices with PO’s
- reduce print and postal costs by issuing electronic purchase orders directly to your supplier systems
- allocate incoming invoices by receiving supplier invoices into your system
- automatically post invoices for payment
- automatically queue exceptions for query
- deliver information on exceptions to the AP desktop
- make payment status available to everyone
- reduced invoice processing costs
- increased efficiency and time saving
- supplier conflict, enquiries and exceptions promptly resolved
Why automate the Accounts Payable Process?
In today’s competitive marketplace and tough economic climate running your business processes efficiently is paramount to a successful organisation.
Most organisations have implemented CRM, ERP and Accounts.
75%-80% of business data, transactions and records are in an unstructured format that includes paper, email and office documents.
The AP workflow for many businesses is a manual process resulting in AP departments processing supplier invoices.
AP historically suffers from a number of issues such as:
- collating invoices from different suppliers, cost centres and in many different layouts and formats – post, paper, email, EDI
- inputting supplier invoices is labour intensive and if linked to different cost centres coupled with currency conversions can lead to data entry errors
- longer lead times due to manual routing, processing and sign off procedures involving different departments and possibly different countries
- administratively intensive due to the collation of documents in order to match invoices with POs, P.O.D’s and contracts
- inability to maximise financial benefits associated with payment schedules such as discounts for early payments or late fees for late-payments
- risk of document loss or damage as documents may have multiple input points
- no audit invoice processing and payment system to match document flow with the accounting system
- archive costs for financial compliance and audits
Stages of the AP ProcessFlows
- capturing PO’s, delivery notes
- scanning of invoices
- document matching, invoice processing
- exception handling
- approval process
- updating accounts systems
- document archive
Our AP ProcessFlows is a real-time rules-based supplier invoice processing system that could save a company upwards of 65% of its current costs.
Providing open solutions means that our systems can be extended to incorporate any business process.
As the Company grows and the priorities change other document management applications can be integrated into other business processes such as Accounts Receivable, Purchase Order Processing and Authorisation.
Our solutions are tailored specifically to your business requirements.
To find out more contact us.