The key component to the efficient running of any organisation is getting the bills paid on time and with minimum hassle.
Traditional methods are labour intensive, slow and error prone. Accounts Receivable (ARProcessFlows) is a solution designed to quickly and accurately allocate all received payments to the relevant customer accounts with minimal manual intervention. With easy integration into all major finance packages and and banking systems, ARProcessFlows dramatically reduces the manual process of daily cash allocation.
Paperless electronic billing will improve cash flow, reduce DSO and drive down print and mailing costs.
Customers win by achieving concise and accurate bill presentment and payment processing is faster than more traditional print and mailing solutions.
It’s easy to implement and integrate and offers improvements in bottom line business performance by:
- Reduced HR costs
- Integration with your ERP and accounting systems
- Improved cash flow and reduced DSO
- Reduction in printing, postal and paper handling costs
- Information and analysis
- Helps in the reduction of your carbon footprint
- No duplication and lost paperwork
How does AR ProcessFlows Work?
By employing an intelligent capture tool which can extract data automatically learning and storing information as it goes.
Holds all documents enabling faster retrieval for processing and audit eliminating the need for paper storage at the same time meeting all compliance requirements.
Incoming payments can be allocated swiftly right down to the invoice level. This information is then remembered by the system so that subsequent payments can be matched instantly.
What are the tangible benefits of using AR ProcessFlows?
- Real time view of true sales ledger values
- Clean sales ledger
- Accurate information and easier cash flow forecasting
- Efficient credit management with accurate debtor days; information available at all times
- Improved credit control efficiency
- Reconciliation done on a day to day basis making the month end process easier
- Banking and remittance documents are stored electronically making the audit process easier to manage