Invoices, statements, customer letters, Quick mailings, Debt letters, Holiday Greetings, Bill subscriptions. Hybrid Mail delivers the lot at less than the cost of a second class stamp.
Most organisations have an ongoing requirement for mailing out customer letters, mailshots, invoices and statements.
I bet you still have a number of customers that absolutely insist on wanting a paper document.
Those few letters a month to process take time and effort so who is going to do the job?
The never-ending postal increases mean that companies have to be smart and inventive when it comes to mailing customer letters.
E-billing, e-mailshots and paper documents are hierarchical depending on importance.
There are specific documents like legislative financial documents that are required to be processed as paper, or customers who request paper documents only.
Many businesses have an ongoing mailing requirement no matter how small which requires an in-house print and mail solution.
Our desktop mailing solution
Using Digital Print Management’s Print-2-Mail service mailing letters is a whole lot easier!
Print-2-mail helps you retain control of mailing out letters to your customers. You decide when to upload and choose a mailing date. Instead of using your local print driver, you upload to our portal via a print driver.
It’s cheap, it’s quick and easy to use.
Why use hybrid mail?
Hybrid mail is a combination of printing and posting as a bundled service, combining small mailings for lots of customers and by optimising cheaper postage such as DSA (Downstream Access)mailings are cheaper and easier to manage.
How do I save money?
- Increased staff productivity – staff no longer have to load and manage printers or stuff envelopes.
- Reduced postage costs – we sort your mail, consolidate it so you benefit from significant postal discounts.
- Reduced in-house equipment costs – general office printer usage goes down, cost of consumables is reduced because you are not using so much.
- Reduced stationery and consumable costs.
- Reduced paper wastage – using our postal validation system you can amend missing or incorrect addresses by downloading an address database of your customer mailing and ensure your customer database address details is up to date.
- Pay as you go – with no setup or licence fee or software installation, print-2-mail enables you to send letters quickly and conveniently in the UK and Europe
- Improved customer interaction – because the process is so quick and easy to use, your customers will benefit from your latest news; invoices will be printed when you need them
- 1st and 2nd class mailing options are available and where letters exceed 15 pages they will go into a C4 envelope.
How do I manage what is being mailed?
How does print-2-mail work for your business?
Print-2-mail enables you to process your documents in a matter of minutes. We manage any type of mailing from mailshots, debt collection letters, emergency letter mailings, invoices, statements and general communication letters.
Aside from the obvious cost savings on print, fulfilment and postage, there are the invisible cost savings of energy, equipment, stationery and consumables.
It, couldn’t be simpler. If you want to see the benefits of our print-2-mail solution then request a demo now by contacting us or calling on 01234-271156.